Creating an online survey will help you when launching an app or website. In this case, several questions were added to my online survey targeting the aspects of design, functionality, usability and friendliness.
Age factor was added to get a closer look at how people of different ages will answer the questions. Overall, the app did very well through responses. It is a way to help any individual get his body type, or just eat healthier and provide any type of recipe, being educational as well. This also encourages healthy eating. Seems to be a win-win situation.
Questions asked:
Answers/Responses:
What I tried to do was keep the questions simple as to not be boring for the participant. However, it might have been too simple of questions, maybe I should have gone deeper when it came to asking the questions to understand WHY they answered what they answered. I should have focused more on getting more responses as well, as maybe these particular responses were not enough to fully understand how users will view SHRED.
Apart from these factors to consider, SHRED seems to please the users overall. 13 out of 20 responses answering 5/5 in app rating is very pleasing as hard work pays off.
I personally think that even though about 2 users suggested to add videos of the process or pricing of ingredients, these will vary as that is why I did not include these factors in the app. For example, price will vary from country to country, shop to shop, and videos will discourage users from even uploading any recipes at all. Unless there is some sort of payment to users on amount of times users saved their recipes or the amount of likes, they will definitely not upload a video.
Not to sound funny or anything related, but I truly feel as if SHRED is ready to enter the market as it is. In fact, meetings are underway with a company to actually take this app to market. The app has passed stage 2 and is on the final stage of the process before the go ahead. I will get 60% of profits for just giving the idea, mock ups, design and basic stuff presented, where as the company will take care of launching, coding and marketing.
Certain parts that could be changed include the rating option, font could be considered, more depth in the app(ex: comment option, messaging between users etc)



















No comments:
Post a Comment